Time & Location
Feb 25, 8:00 PM
The Rozzie Square Theater, 5 Basile St #2501, Roslindale, MA 02131, USA
About the event
SUZZY has been featured in the Best of Boston Sketch Showcase, Boston Comedy & Arts Festival and Sketchfest at NYC's The Pit - and The Rozzie Square Theater is thrilled to welcome this dynamic sketch team back as an honored guest!
Come check out BRAND NEW SKETCHES and alongside some SUZZY classics. The 2/25 SUZZY & Friends show will also feature the sketch group Turkey French Fries!
Safety protocols to expect:
- Audience members are required to be vaccinated to attend and must show proof at the door (photo is fine). All audience members are required to follow the latest safety and masking mandates from the CDC, Boston Public Health Commission, and the Massachusetts State Governor’s Office.
- Performers and Staff will be vaccinated and masked when not performing on the stage. Performers ON STAGE in a performance capacity will not wear masks. The Sound Person will not wear a mask when in the tech booth.
- Seating will be spaced out more to allow for individuals in their own party to sit together, while spaced 3 ft or more away from other parties
- Supplies: We offer disposable masks at the theater if you need one. All surfaces are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Ventilation and Air Purity: To increase the air quality for all we conducted an air ventilation and filtration consultation with Ohia Advisors. Based on the size of our theater, occupancy expectations, our current HVAC system, and the nature of activities conducted in the space, we have added the recommended number of Medical Grade, True HEPA filter air purifiers to the theater to maximize air exchanges per hour and significantly reduce transmission risk.
- Capacity: We’re operating at a maximum of 69% facility capacity.
- Sales & Concessions: All ticket sales and concessions must be made online; you can do this in advance or at the door. Concessions are available for purchase as add ons at online check out.
Accessibility: Our theater and seating is handicap accessible; Bathrooms are ADA compliant. If you have specific accommodation requirements, please reach out to email@example.com or call our box office at (617) 318- 6376 to communicate your needs.